After much work, the process of adding a new spot has been changed. It’s now simple and fast, you can do it in less than 10 seconds!
- First, make sure you’re logged in
- Click Add a spot on the home page
- Type the name of the spot and hit Search
- If the spot doesn’t already exist, you can either:
- Create it from scratch (i.e. set the position on the map yourself)
- Or import a wikipedia article (only if the search found some results on Wikipedia)
So if I want to add the Eiffel Tower for example, I just have to search it and click Import from Wikipedia and that’s it!
Look, there’s even an auto-completion to correct spelling mistakes:
Here is what it looks like for a search: